MeaTech3d (Nasdaq :MITC) is an international fast-growing company, specializing in developing cultured meat production technologies, including 3D bioprinting, for a better future. MeaTech is headquartered in Ness Ziona, Israel.
We are seeking an exceptional storyteller and FoodTech lover with demonstrated ability to develop and implement integrated marketing strategy and communications strategy to promote and advance brand awareness of MeaTech and of our unique technology to accelerate our growth potential.
- Integrate marketing and communication products.
- Create, and disseminate content through PRs, blogs, email campaigns, social media, and other creative marketing channels.
- Oversee the integration of MeatTech’s brand language across the organization.
- Provide ongoing professional support to MeaTech’s subsidiary companies around storytelling and communications.
- Work closely with external vendors and internal departments (e.g., R&D, business development, design, etc.).
- Manage content marketing calendar with relevant stakeholders
- Proactively explore new campaign trends and ideas.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in content marketing management role, either in house or with an agency in global company.
- Experience with PR for tech companies- Must
- Native English speaker- Must
- Creative storyteller. Brand and messaging oriented.
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Team player, fast learner with ability to multitask and high attention to detail