Do you want to lead and take part in developing the groundwork for biology innovation in the field of cultured meat?
A leading company in the cultured meat industry is looking for a motivated and experienced project manager to lead and establish stem cell-related R&D projects
The job entails:
- Establishing and managing the biology lab, including recruiting, and managing staff.
- Developing project timetables and budgets.
- Evaluating experimental frameworks, documenting, and writing detailed reports, HO work.
- Bench work.
- PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, or a similarly relevant field.
- Proven ability and experience in managing R&D teams.
- 5+ years in stem cell biology, tissue engineering or similar fields. Preference for animal cells.
- Track record in establishing laboratory infrastructure from scratch, including handling suppliers and knowledge of instrumentation and pricing.
- Experience in an R&D environment, cell growth and sorting – a significant advantage.
- Hands-on lab experience and passionate about bench work.