MeaTech (Nasdaq: MITC) is an international (based in Rehovot) food-tech company that is using science and technology to develop delicious, high-quality real meat products that are safe, nutritious and made from cells rather than slaughter animals.
You care about the environment. You are highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English.
You have 2 years of professional writing experience in the social media field, and you can produce, localize and edit marketing content. You’re passionate about online marketing: you know how to identify challenges, evaluate ideas and create engaging brand-based content. You’re business-oriented, understand users and know how to communicate with them. You’re a fast learner who loves to work with others. You have great time-management skills, a strong sense of ownership and a proactive approach.
As a Social Media Manager, you will:
- Manage MeaTech’s social media from strategy to execution, to increase brand awareness, market engagement and respond to comments.
- Manage all existing and new global social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Partner with the marketing team to create buzz about the company.
- Understand the user’s perspective and apply it to your content.
- Deliver under tight deadlines with minimal revisions.
- Native English speaker – Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Must
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects with deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Passion for sharing and brainstorming new ideas.