MeaTech 3D is A startup company that develops and prints cultured meat.
This is a great opportunity to take a part in developing the food of the future!
If you are excited about developing cultured meat, enjoy working independently but know how to collaborate with others, and enjoy cell biology, this is a great opportunity.
- Developing and isolating new cell lines.
- Maintenance of tissue culture, including routine assay assurances and upkeep.
- Optimization procedures of standard cell biology techniques.
- Streamlining tissue culture work with other departments.
- Collect and analyze data, conduct literature reviews, and summarize project results.
- BSc/MSc in life sciences
- Proven experience in tissue culture and aseptic work
- Familiarity with common tissue culture techniques such as FACS, immunostaining, cell isolation.
- Industry experience – an advantage
- Stem cell experience – an advantage