Job Type: Full Time
We are looking for a talented Experienced Mechanical Engineer to join the R&D team.
- Hands-On team player with self-learning ability.
- Committed, proactive, result orientated, independent, who is willing to take on new challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Ownership from concept to delivery of new systems throughout the full product life cycle: Research, concept, design, integration, testing, and production.
- High complexity tolerance analysis (including GD&T).
- Perform calculations, design, execute, and analyze tests, and present design reviews.
- Excellent documentation skills, including detailed engineering and assembly drawings, test requirements, assembly, and manufacturing instructions.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a major university.
- 3-4 years of multi-disciplinary hands-on experience.
- Experience in motion systems, and pneumatic systems.
- Proficiency in 3D designs software (SolidWorks) and PDM.
- Experience in manufacturing technologies.
- Experience in 3D printing – an advantage.
- Excellent root cause analysis abilities and problem breakdown.
– Full-time availability – required
– Accessibility to the workplace – Rehovot